How to calibrate your Corvette C7 Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS)
This is an easy way to calibrate your Corvette C7’s tire pressure sensors. Much easier than going to a dealership
1. Start the car – actual engine running – not the Acc mode
2. Select the tire pressure display in the DIC.
3. Press and hold the SEL button until the display changes and the horn beeps. It should now says it’s in learn mode.
4. Now drive just your Corvette just as it says in the manual – “10 min or so above 12 mph”. – this is the new part – Chevy says use a dealer tool – not necessary!
5. Suddenly, it will find all 4 sensors and show pressure.
6. When you shut the car off , the “learn DIC” will show again and horn beeps. You are done.
Donated by “Glen e”